All consultations are by appointment only.
Please call 867 4039 or call into the surgery in person.
We try to run the appointments on schedule but some consultations or emergencies take extra time. We appreciate your patience. If more than one family member needs to see the doctor please book an appointment for each person to allow enough time for the consultations.
Telephone 01 867 4039
When making your appointment, please give the receptionist a brief description of your problem so that she can suggest the most appropriate person for you to see and how long your appointment should be.
Please click here for a list of our fees.
In a number of cases it might be worth considering an appointment with Sinead our practice nurse rather than a doctor. She is qualified to deal with many medical complaints and you may be seen more quickly.
Appointments with our nurse can be be booked for the following:
- Blood Tests(ordered by your doctor)
- Ear Syringe
- Cervical Smear Test
- Pill Checks and Contraceptice Advice
- STI Screening
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Childhood Vaccinations
- Flu and Pneumonia Vaccinations
- Travel Vaccines -Call in advance and speak to nurse about your destination and she can advise you of the cost and which you will need.
- Urine Checks and Pregnancy Testing
- Nebuliser Treatment
- 24 Hour Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Lifestyle Advice - Smoking Cessation, Weight Management, Dietary advice
We try not to interrupt the doctor or nurse during the consultation. If you need to speak to them please leave a message with reception and we will return your call when surgery is finished.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.