This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.


Where a person is absent from work for 3 days or more the doctor can provide a Social Welfare certificate. To complete this certificate we will need your PPS number.

Certs need to be picked up in person either on a weekly or monthly basis.

Letters and Forms

Letters and forms requested by patients are charged for depending on their content.

Our reception staff will be able to advise on the cost in advance if applicable.

This site is brought to you by My Surgery Website